Little Heroes Holiday club
There are more details below, but as always, contact Claire or Gemma for more information.
• Little Heroes Holiday Club is a school holiday play scheme aimed at children aged 2-8 years, although we can have big brother and sister helpers too!
• The scheme is run at Frenchay Village Hall.
• Weather permitting, outdoor play is encouraged. We have a playground, as well as access to the surrounding fields (great for picnics in the summer!)
• All our staff are fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or above, and hold full paediatric first aid certificates.
• The scheme is open daily between: 8.30am-3pm.
• Each day there are several planned activities on offer, including cooking, sports, crafts and outings. Please see the links below for our latest programme of events
• In addition to the planned activities, there are plenty of other options available each day. These include drawing, painting, den building, construction toys, various crafts, table football and many more.
• A quiet area is always available for reading, puzzles, board games etc.
• Your child is welcome to bring their own toy to Holiday Club, at their own risk!
• A full programme of events will be published before the start of each scheme.
• Often we run trips (as scheduled in the programme of events) from our Frenchay base. On these trip days, we meet at the village hall as usual at 9am (please be as prompt as possible!). Please also ensure your child has a named packed lunch in a backpack, and a waterproof coat. There may be an extra charge on trip days for coach travel/entrance costs depending on where we are going, but you will receive full information about this beforehand. We will aim to arrive back at the village hall at 3pm. There is no option of a full day on trip days.
• There is a £12 enrolment fee to be paid on submission of your application form. Payable by cash, cheque made out to Little Heroes or BACS transfer.
• The cost of a day is £30 per day, with a 10% sibling discount. Fees must be paid in full before the start of the scheme, again by cash, cheque or BACS transfer. You will be invoiced upon receipt of your application form.
• Please provide your child with a packed lunch (no nuts or nut products please). Drinks and snacks (fruit, toast, biscuits) are provided.
• Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
• Please see the bottom of our home page for the holiday club application form.
Little Heroes Holiday Club Dates
Monday 20th December 2021 – Thursday 23rd December 2021
Monday 21st February 2022 – Friday 25th February 2022
Monday 11th April 2022 – Thursday 14th April 2022
Tuesday 19th April 2022 – Friday 22nd April 2022